All content contained within this website, www.BetterHomesteading.com is the sole property of Better Homesteading, (Better Homesteading) and its Members, and is not to be copied, reproduced, distributed, sold, published, or circulated in any form under any circumstances without my written consent.
The content contained on this website is for informational purposes only. Better Homesteading and its owners will not be held responsible for anything that happens as a result of any use of the content found on this website.
To become a Member of BetterHomesteading.com on-line community, you recognize that you are required to provide your e-mail address and to choose a screen name. You recognise that your chosen screen name will appear in connection with any communications you post on BetterHomesteading.com.
You may not:
(I) select or use as a BetterHomesteading.com User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
(II) use as a BetterHomesteading.com User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorisation; or
(III) use as a BetterHomesteading.com User ID a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Better Homesteading reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel, any Better Homesteading User ID in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your BetterHomesteading.com password.
Unless you voluntarily and affirmatively choose to list your e-mail address in your membership profile, biography, posting or other location on Better Homesteading, you understand that your actual e-mail address is not public, shared in anyway, or displayed on Better Homesteading. You also understand and agree that Better Homesteading in no way encourages members to disclose private information, including their e-mail addresses, on the publicly accessible portions of Better Homesteading.
You understand that you are not required to post any personal information to become a member. However, if you voluntarily choose to include personal information in your member profile, biography or other postings on BetterHomesteading.com, you may do so. You understand and agree that BetterHomesteading.com in no way encourages members to disclose private information, including your e-mail addresses, on the publicly accessible portions of BetterHomesteading.com.
You understand and agree that Better Homesteading and its members, directors, officers, employees, hosts, affiliates, guests and agents are not liable for the disclosure of any personal information which you voluntarily include in your profile, biography and or posts. You recognize that you have no legitimate expectation of privacy in any information which you voluntarily disclose on BetterHomesteading.com, and hereby waive any constitutional, statutory or common law right to privacy which you might otherwise claim in such information.
Responsibility for Reviewing Content, You are also responsible for the interpretation of the content that is posted on BetterHomesteading.com. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
Responsibility for Posting Content All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or any other materials whatsoever (collectively, “content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. This means that you, and not Better Homesteading, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, posts, emails or otherwise transmits via Better Homesteading.
Regarding your contributions to content on Better Homesteading should:
1. Contribute thoughts and share knowledge to other readers and listeners
2. Help create dialogue and discussion around topics
3. Introduce new thinking of many conventionally held beliefs
Rules for Unacceptable User Conduct
Unacceptable usage examples:
1) Deceive, threaten, abuse, harass, humiliate impersonate, intimidate or engage in any other abusive behaviours with those who comment on BetterHomesteading.com;
2) Contribute any content that is infringing, obscene, pornographic, abusive, libellous, defamatory, and offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
3) Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any BetterHomesteading.com user;
4) Create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any other BetterHomesteading.com users or any URL;
5) Violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
6) Submission of stories or comments linking to affiliates, multi-level marketing schemes, or off-topic content or any other system that will result in your personal financial or commercial gain
7) Use for illegal or unauthorised purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content
8) With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
(I) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
(II) Intrude or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any
Activities conducted on the Site; or
(III) Bypass any systems or processes we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
9) Create separate user accounts with the intention of artificially inflating your BetterHomesteading.com account, comments, or any other BetterHomesteading.com service.
10) Post personal communications from anyone without their consent.
You understand and agree that BetterHomesteading.com may collect and utilize any personal information which you voluntarily provide, and may combine the personal information collected from you with information from others to provide a better user experience. In addition, you further understand and agree that BetterHomesteading.com may summarize and/or reprint any information or comments which you voluntarily post on the website as a part of newsletters and other publications.
Links to Different Websites
Users may provide links to other web sites or resources. Because BetterHomesteading.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Better Homesteading is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You agree not to knowingly link to any web site, web page or resource that contains defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or offensive material, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party.
You further acknowledge and agree that Better Homesteading shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site.
Better Homesteading Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Better Homesteading or its suppliers be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or other legal theory: with respect to the site, the service or any content for any lost profits or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services (however arising), or for any direct damages in excess of (in the aggregate) $100. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Better Homesteading shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond BetterHomesteading.com’s reasonable control, including, without limitation: Mechanical, Electronic, Communications failure or Degradation including line interference.